ADAPTIVE & INCLUSIVE TRAINING (ONLINE COURSE)
Register to be one of the first to take the new ATA Adaptive & Inclusive Training Online Certificate Course!
This is a self-paced online course with ATA Staff mentorship and support. This version of the course includes the very same learning objectives and teaching points as the live seminar format.
Register below and we’ll send you the Wheelchairs lesson for free so you can see what the course is like.
LIVE SEMINAR GRADUATES WORLDWIDE
ONLINE COURSE GRADUATES WORLDWIDE
- Earn your Adaptive & Inclusive Trainer certificate!
- Self-paced online course
- Typically takes learners 10-15 hours to complete
- Includes ATA Staff support via group discussions and 1-on-1 scheduled sessions
- Review education at any time (even after course completion)
CERTIFICATE & CEUs
Graduates will earn their Adaptive & Inclusive Trainer certificate and seven (7) professional continuing education units (CEUs).
- Disability Language and Nomenclature
- Principles of Adaptive & Inclusive Training
- ATA Adapting Methodology
- Adaptive Equipment
- Upper Extremity Impairments: Training Considerations & Movement Adaptations
- Lower Extremity Impairments: Training Considerations & Movement Adaptations
- Seated Impairments: Training Considerations & Movement Adaptations
- Additional Common Impairments (Neuro, Sensory, Short Stature, Intellectual Disabilities)
- Inclusive Onboarding
*includes access to course for 6 months
– 20% off discount applies for first responders, full-time school teachers, and active duty and veteran military personnel, and adaptive athletes.
– Discounts for organizations and groups over five (5) participants may be available
*please visit the discount application page to apply for your discount code
LIVE SEMINAR GRADUATES
Current Certificate Holders: $199
Special Deal: Graduates of the live seminar can get access to the online course at a discount price for $99
***deal only available for May 1-31, 2020***
*please email ATA to receive your code: [email protected]